Most richest people may not be ones who has most expensive houses in world. Expensive houses are something which fascinates everyone in the same way Facilities of expensive house are beyond expectations.
10. 220 Central Park South Penthouse, New York and Value Estimated : $238 million
Hedge fund billionaire purchased this house and made history. It is 28,000 Sq.ft, 79-story tower, distinctive because of its colour and also known for luxurious amenities.
9. Four Fairfield Pond, Sagaponack, New York and Value Estimated : $248 million
Ira Renner’s Italian Renaissance-style giant limestone home is 63-Acre of beachfront property in the Hamptons. This 62,000 Sq.ft Mansion of 29 bedrooms, 39 bathrooms along with 91-foot dinning room. Also with Basket ball court, bowling alley, squash courts, tennis courts, 3 swimming pools, garage that has 100 car parking.
8. Mesa Vista Ranch, Eastern Texas Panhandle and Value Estimated : $250 million
T. Boone Pickens’ has a house that has not only personal airport but also an own Pub. With 11,000 Sq.ft dog kennel as well as nearly 20 man-made lakes, etc.
7. The Odeon Tower Penthouse, Monaco and Value Estimated : $330 million
35,000 Sq.ft apartment at top of the Tour Odeon, having several floors with its very own elevator. Luxuries are extended with having a water slide from top floor to an infinity pool.
6. Le Palais Bulles, Theoule-sur-Mer, France and Value Estimated : $390 million
In fact, it was built between year 1975-1989 and is Called “Bubble Palace”. Bubble Palaces are for example Round Rooms in house. Pierre Cardin owns it who is Italian born french fashion designer.
5. Villa Les Cedres, Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, France and Value Estimated : $410 million
It was built in 1830 but sold in 1904. Belgium’s King Leopold 𝗜𝗜 purchased it. Once it was considered as most expensive house in world in 2017 $410 million
4. Witanhurst with Value Estimation : $450 million
Georgian Revival Mansion is second largest residence in London. In 90,000 Sq.ft, it has 65 rooms including 25 bedrooms. Many movies have been shot here like The Lost Prince, Tipping the Velvet, Fame Academy, etc.
3. Villa La Leopolda, Villefranche-sur-Mer, France and Value Estimated : $750 million
Lily Safra, widow of Lebanese born Brazilian banker Edmond Safre owns this Villa. 11 bedroom and 14 bathroom Villa is premium because of its location.
2. Antilia Tower, Mumbai and Value Estimated : $2 billion
Indian Billionaire Mukesh Amban owns this 400,00 Sq.ft huge house. Located in Mumbai’s Cumballa Hill neighbourhood which one of most expensive location in Indian. This residence has 6 floors only for Car storage in the same way it has huge 50 seat movie theatre.
1. Buckingham Palace, London with Value Estimated : $2.9 billion
Queen Elizabeth 𝗜𝗜’s trust has many likewise expensive castles and estates throughout the UK. Buckingham Palace, London has 775 rooms, including 52 royal and guest bedrooms, 92 offices and finally 78 bathrooms.